Home Profile Entries
about me

A loner, although do enjoy the occasional companionship, if you can handle it. Enjoys long term friendships, sensitive, ponders a lot about life and people.
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Elephant Pot [ 10:11 pm ]


Suppose to go My Elephant today with a certain snob since we didn't manage to go the last round. Well, guess what? They were closed today !@#!$ Upon reading the paper pasted on the glass door, they are only open for dinner on weekends. HAIYOHHHHH ... what a waste of time. Guess we'll be making another trip here again -_-

Maybe this is a good thing since I'm on Daniel Fast for the next 20 days. What's the point of going to a Thai restaurant when you can't really eat the stuff you're suppose to eat, right? We drove to Tea Pot cafe instead, since we wanted to try the oh-so-famous-you-must-go cafe in SS2. The place was really gaudy. There were plenty of tea pots alright, there's only 2 person I'd imagine that would like the decor here is, Ps. Sandra and Sunil hahaha. Ok la, I like the place ... pretty cozy. It gets packed REAL fast, and you could be left standing there waiting for seats since they aren't practicing any numbering system.

I couldn't really get a proper lunch here (Vegetarian), so I had waffles instead, while Kanmani had Chicken Kiev. Her eyes are bigger than her stomach sometimes. Sorry, all the time. Since I had a penchant for tea ... we ordered a pot of Italian Almond tea. It smells ... nutty, which really isn't that bad.

Call me jakun ... but I haven't seen a tiny sieve like this for tea. Jakun :D

As you can see, this is a cup of tea. Italian Almond tea ... smells like almond, tastes like tea, pretty sure it's not from Italy. Eh, how else to describe tea la.

The snob's Chicken Kiev. I can't comment how it tastes like, but judging from the smell, it's pretty good. I had the fries only though :\

This was my lunch ... 2 waffles with maple syrup and vanilla ice-cream. I don't know which brand of ice-cream they used, but it's pretty nice. I love the waffles.

And the famous scones! Served with cream and strawberry jam. I love scones btw ... makes anyone with broken English feels very English :P

All in all, it was a good meal ... though it certainly would be better if I actually had some meat. Pretty nice place to hang out and catch up with friends. As for the price, our meal costs us RM47, which Kanmani gladly forked out for :P Eh! I'm going jobless! Feed the poor! Hey YS, I'll bring you here one day! :)

After lunch/tea, I went to pay Jenny a visit at 3K's bazaar. She opened a booth to sell some of her homemade accessories. Don't ever get a guy to sell/promo ladies accessories ... it's weird. I was suppose just drop by and say 'hi' and cabut but ended up staying an extra hour.

That's the tiny 'stall' there :P Respect to those girls out there doing this as a hobby.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Archives

nothing
Previous Posts
• Powwaaah
• Sermons
• Provisions
• Bad time/Good time
• Tired
• Cleaning up
• Reply-all
• Perceptions
• Phillip oh Phillip
• Catch my balls

Archives
• April 2003
• May 2003
• June 2003
• July 2003
• February 2004
• July 2005
• October 2005
• December 2005
• February 2006
• March 2006
• April 2006
• May 2006
• June 2006
• July 2006
• November 2006
• May 2007
• June 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• April 2010
• December 2010
• February 2011
• March 2011
• April 2011
• September 2011
• April 2012

Click to view my Personality Profile page